We meet every Monday night at 8pm at the Meadowbrook Subdivision Clubhouse. Check out directions here.
What to expect at club?
- - Monkeys. They make everything funny.
- - Leaders loving God, and loving kids.
- - Games, skits, music, messy food, and lots of fun.
- - Losing your voice while singing “Don’t stop Believing”.
- - A 10 minute talk at the end of club about who Jesus is.
Don’t know where to start? We suggest that you:
- Click on Giving to find out how you can help us continue reaching kids in Rockdale County
- Read our About page to learn more about our Mission and Values.
- Feel free to Contact Us with any questions or comments!
Whether you want to make a One Time donation or you would like to start supporting Young Life on a regular basis, our Online Giving page is your one stop shop for everything “Giving” related. We are excited to say that you can now choose to pay instantly with your Credit Card or through EFT. Want to make an impact in the lives of kids in Rockdale County right now? Check out the links below
Young Life requires that you create an account through http://giving.younglife.org in order to create or edit online gifts. This allows you much more control over your giving. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact our office and we will be more than happy to walk you through the process!
Visit our Online Giving page by clicking here: http://giving.younglife.orgRead more »